Senior Backend Developer (Python)
We are looking for an ambitious Python Backend Developer who will come into the field and help shape our company and product. You will play a decisive role in designing our product roadmap, working directly with our leadership team. You'll deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers while ensuring the scalability of our versatile, data-driven platform. You're a detail-oriented person who rigorously applies best practices, communicates openly, and has insight into the entire product development lifecycle.
Have you been developing robust and scalable Python applications for several years? You want to work on complex and data-intensive architectures in the cloud? You want to join a young startup serving the industry, in full growth, where your opinion and expertise count?
- Participate in the evolution of our SaaS products
- Manage the priorities, timelines and deliverables of each project
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage the integration and scalability of our microservices
- Ensure a good user experience for our customers on each of the designed services
- Familiar with modern software architectures and technical ability to build them
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Desirable: Experience with DevOps, AWS and general microservices management
- Desired: Experience with Industry 4.0, supply chain or manufacturing
Working at Dillygence
A startup of experts in Industry 4.0, artificial intelligence, and operational excellence, we enable major industry players (Stellantis, Toyota, etc.) to better design, simulate, and optimize their manufacturing workflows. We pride ourselves on our expertise derived from decades of research at MIT, coupled with cutting-edge cloud and ML technologies. Recognized as an innovative company by the French government, we are a young and dynamic startup whose mission is to transform operations management in factories in depth.
We are a remote-first company and have no location requirements. The founding team is based in Paris and Boston. This position comes with a base salary, profit sharing and benefits.